Why facial oils are good for your skin?
Updated: Jul 24, 2019
People with oily skin are afraid to put more oils on their skin thinking it will make their skin even oilier and cause breakouts, but not all oils are created equal. Oils that have small molecular structure are able to easily penetrate deep into the skin and don’t leave greasy feeling on your face. Oils are packed with essential nutrients, antioxidants and fatty acids, they can give your skin radiance and youthful glow but make sure you are choosing your facial oil wisely, choose non-comedogenic oils if you have oily skin type.
Some oils can nourish the skin really well, while others can cause irritations.
Here are some benefits of facial oils:
- Facial oils that contain antioxidants are ideal for aging skin because our skin produces less sebum with age which leads to dryness and formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Oils can fight against free radical damage and help to reduce appearance of wrinkles.
- Oils can protect your skin because they have the ability to penetrate deep into the skin trapping water and other moisturizers in while keeping toxins out.
- Oils are must-have if you have dry skin type. Dry skin produces very little sebum which can results in flakiness, itchiness and pain, so rich facial oils are skin saviors for dry skin.
- Oils help to repair and protect your skin barrier.
- Oils prevent water loss and give the skin instant softness and smoothness.
- Oils can calm down irritations and skin rashes.
- Oils make perfect makeup primer.
Give facials oils a try, maybe that’s exactly what your skin is missing.
Jojoba, Rosehip, Marula, Argan, Kukui, Eucalyptus, Ylang-Ylang, Hemp, Safflower, Grapeseed, Lavender and Tea Tree oils are safe for oily skin, some of them also help to control skin’s oil production.
Rosehip, Jojoba, Evening Primrose, Argan, Avocado, Astaxanthin are great anti-aging oils, rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, help to moisturize, soften and soothe the skin.
Check out our anti-aging Astaxanthin-A oil. It contains a blend of organic oils and extracts that are loaded with antioxidants.