How about some coffee for your skin?
Updated: Aug 5, 2019
We are the coffee generation; some of us even call ourselves coffee addicts. Coffee helps us get through the day. It makes us happy just to hold that cup of freshly brewed coffee and inhale its irresistible aromas, but did you know that coffee also has benefits when applied topically? Substances in coffee help to promote healthy skin, can increase skin’s elastin and collagen production which results in firmer and more toned skin. Another reason to love it even more.
Coffee grounds are often used as an abrasive in mechanical exfoliants and have shown to:
- Improve elasticity and texture of skin
- Minimize appearance of cellulite by dilating blood vessels beneath the skin and improving blood flow
- Help to reduce appearance of stretch marks and varicose veins
- Revitalize and tighten the skin
- Boost circulation and collagen production
- Brighten the skin
- Fight aging and prevent development of photoaging
- Have anti-inflammatory properties
At VeOrganics we use high quality organic ingredients and we specifically formulated our Coffee & Chocolate body scrub to get maximum benefits for your skin. In addition to arabica coffee and cocoa butter we've added a blend of 7 organic oils to maximize the benefits you receive from our product
#bodyscrub #bodypolish #exfoliate #organicscrub #organicskincare #organicbodypolish #naturalskincare #coffee #chocolate #coffeescrub #moisturize #oil #bodyoil #skincare #healthyskin #skin #selfcare #skincareblog #blog