Astaxanthin - Powerhouse Antioxidant
Updated: Aug 5, 2019
Astaxanthin is becoming a very popular skincare ingredient due its superb anti-aging properties.
Astaxanthin is a carotenoid and is considered to be world’s most potent antioxidant. It’s primarily found in marine life including micro algae, wild salmon, red trout, lobsters, crabs, shrimp, and crayfish. It’s a natural pigment that gives certain types of seafood an orange or red hue.
Astaxanthin contains significantly more antioxidants than other superfoods, it delivers 6,000 times the antioxidant power of vitamin C, 800 times that of CoQ10 and 550 times that of vitamin E and is 75 times stronger than Alpha Lupoic Acid.
Astaxanthin offers truly amazing benefits for your skin:
- Increases skin moisture and elasticity
- Fights against free radicals
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes smooth, glowing skin
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Protects skin from damaging UV rays
- Protects the skin from pollution and prevents development of photoaging
Our Astaxanthin-A facial Oil contains Organic Astaxanthin extract derived directly from Certified Organic Haematococcus Pluvialis (microalgae)