Camu Camu also known as Myrciaria Dubia is a tropical, cherry-like fruit that contains one of the highest concentration of vitamin C which makes it a powerful antioxidant. It’s native to the Amazon rainforest.
Camu Camu is also rich in other vitamins and minerals such as iron, riboflavin, potassium, phosphorus, beta-carotene, calcium, niacin and amino acids.
Because of its extraordinarily high concentration of vitamin C, it offers amazing benefits for your skin:
- Boosts collagen production
- Slows down aging by fighting free radicals
- Gives your skin a healthy glow
- Firms and tones the skin
- Fights pigmentationEvens out color and texture of the skin
- Protects your skin from pollution
Try our Camu Camu Serum, it smells citrusy, glides easily and feeds your skin with much needed natural vitamin C.